Self Parody Biography
You might be wondering -
- "Why am I here?"
- "Why am I visiting this site?"
- "What is the motivation of Self Parody"
- "Isn't this band Tragic Something?"
- "I've listened to the songs and I don't get it. Is there more?"
- "Is there less?"
- "Where is my left testicle?"
- "Do I even have testicles... Am I not a woman?"
- "A man?"
- "Maybe both?"
Self Parody is a mission: Creating and performing music to entertain the intellect, as well as the heart and soul.
Self Parody was born in the summer of 2002 after the temporary break-up of the New Jersey band Third Frequency. Finding a need to record and play whatever he wanted, no matter how bizarre or perverse, Third Frequency guitarist Winston Campbell formed the one-man band Self Parody. Armed with a mic, guitar, keys, and drums, Winston aims to provide music to the masses that entertains, and sometimes slightly annoy.